Is THOUGH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THOUGH in various dictionaries:
- adv - (postpositive) however
- Despite the fact that; although: He still argues, though he knows he’s wrong.
- However; nevertheless: Snow is not predicted; we can expect some rain, though.
- Used as an intensive: Wouldn’t that beat all, though? [Middle English, of Scandinavian origin.
- conj - despite the fact that
There are 6 letters in THOUGH: G H H O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THOUGH
To search all scrabble anagrams of THOUGH, to go: THOUGH?
Rearrange the letters in THOUGH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THOUGH
What's nearby THOUGH
Lookup in Wiki for THOUGH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THOUGH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THOUGH"