Is RUTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States professional baseball player famous for hitting home runs (1895-1948)
- noun - the great-grandmother of king David whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament
- noun - a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- noun - a book of the Old Testament that tells the story of Ruth who was not an Israelite but who married an Israelite and who stayed with her mother-in-law Naomi after her husband died
- Compassion or pity for another.
- Sorrow or misery about one’s own misdeeds or flaws.
There are 4 letters in RUTH: H R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUTH, to go: RUTH?
Rearrange the letters in RUTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUTH
What's nearby RUTH
Lookup in Wiki for RUTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUTH"