Is THRUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THRUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thrumming sound
- verb - sound with a monotonous hum
- verb - sound the strings of (a string instrument)
- verb - make a rhythmic sound
- To play (a stringed instrument) idly or monotonously: thrummed a guitar.
- To speak, repeat, or recite in a monotonous tone of voice; drone.
- To strum idly on a stringed instrument.
- A thrumming sound.
- The fringe of warp threads left on a loom after the cloth has been cut off.
- One of these threads.
- Short bits of rope yarn inserted into canvas to roughen the surface.
- To cover or trim with thrums; fringe.
- To sew thrums in (canvas).
- verb - to play a stringed instrument idly or monotonously
There are 5 letters in THRUM: H M R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THRUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of THRUM, to go: THRUM?
Rearrange the letters in THRUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THRUM
What's nearby THRUM
Lookup in Wiki for THRUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THRUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THRUM"