Is GROWTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GROWTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically
- noun - a progression from simpler to more complex forms
- noun - a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important
- noun - vegetation that has grown
- noun - the gradual beginning or coming forth
- noun - (pathology) an abnormal proliferation of tissue (as in a tumor)
- noun - something grown or growing
- The process of growing.
- Full development; maturity.
- Development from a lower or simpler to a higher or more complex form; evolution.
- An increase, as in size, number, value, or strength; extension or expansion: population growth.
- Something that grows or has grown: a new growth of grass.
- An abnormal mass of tissue, such as a tumor, growing in or on a living organism.
- A result of growth; a product: concerns that are a growth of the new responsibilities.
There are 6 letters in GROWTH: G H O R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GROWTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of GROWTH, to go: GROWTH?
Rearrange the letters in GROWTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GROWTH
What's nearby GROWTH
Lookup in Wiki for GROWTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GROWTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GROWTH"