Is RAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse
- noun - someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - one who reveals confidential information in return for money
- noun - a pad (usually made of hair) worn as part of a woman's coiffure
- verb - desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- verb - employ scabs or strike breakers in
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- verb - give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- verb - catch rats, especially with dogs
- verb - give away information about somebody
- Any of various long-tailed rodents resembling mice but larger, especially one of the genus Rattus.
- Any of various animals similar to one of these long-tailed rodents.
- A despicable, sneaky person, especially one who betrays or informs upon associates.
- A pad of material, typically hair, worn as part of a woman’s coiffure to puff out her own hair.
- To hunt for or catch rats, especially with the aid of dogs.
- To desert or betray one’s comrades by giving information: ratted on his best friend to the police.
- verb - to hunt rats (long-tailed rodents)
There are 3 letters in RAT: A R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAT, to go: RAT?
Rearrange the letters in RAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAT
What's nearby RAT
Lookup in Wiki for RAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAT"