Is TEAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- noun - the act of tearing
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to separate or be separated by force
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - fill with tears or shed tears
- To pull apart or into pieces by force; rend.
- To make (an opening) by ripping: tore a hole in my stocking.
- To lacerate (the skin, for example).
- To separate forcefully; wrench: tore the wrappings off the present.
- To divide or disrupt: was torn between opposing choices; a country that was torn by strife.
- To become torn.
- To move with heedless speed; rush headlong.
- The act of tearing.
- The result of tearing; a rip or rent.
- A great rush; a hurry.
- A carousal; a spree.
- To move about in excited, often angry haste.
- To lead a wild life.
- To pull at or attack violently: The dog tore at the meat.
- To distress greatly: Their plight tore at his heart.
- To demolish: tear down old tenements.
- To take apart; disassemble: tear down an engine.
- To produce hurriedly and casually: tearing off article after news article.
- To tear to pieces.
- These verbs mean to separate or pull apart by force.
- A drop of the clear salty liquid that is secreted by the lachrymal gland of the eye to lubricate the surface between the eyeball and eyelid and to wash away irritants.
- A drop of a liquid or hardened fluid.
- verb - to emit tears (drops of saline liquid secreted by a gland of the eye)
- adj - to pull apart or into pieces [v TORE, TORN, TEARING, TEARS] : TEARABLE
There are 4 letters in TEAR: A E R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEAR, to go: TEAR?
Rearrange the letters in TEAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEAR
What's nearby TEAR
Lookup in Wiki for TEAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEAR"