Is GRATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a frame of iron bars to hold a fire
- noun - a harsh rasping sound made by scraping something
- noun - a barrier that has parallel or crossed bars blocking a passage but admitting air
- verb - furnish with a grate
- verb - gnaw into
- verb - reduce to small shreds or pulverize by rubbing against a rough or sharp perforated surface
- verb - make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- verb - scratch repeatedly
- To reduce to fragments, shreds, or powder by rubbing against an abrasive surface.
- To cause to make a harsh grinding or rasping sound through friction: grated her teeth in anger.
- To irritate or annoy persistently.
- To rub or wear away.
- To make a harsh rasping sound by or as if by scraping or grinding.
- A harsh rasping sound made by scraping or rubbing: the grate of a key in a lock.
- A framework of parallel or latticed bars for blocking an opening.
- A framework of metal bars used to hold fuel or food in a stove, furnace, or fireplace.
- A fireplace.
- A perforated iron plate or screen for sieving and grading crushed ore.
- verb - to reduce to shreds by rubbing
There are 5 letters in GRATE: A E G R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRATE, to go: GRATE?
Rearrange the letters in GRATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRATE
What's nearby GRATE
Lookup in Wiki for GRATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRATE"