Is TARGET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TARGET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reference point to shoot at
- noun - a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- noun - the location of the target that is to be hit
- noun - sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- noun - the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- verb - intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- An object, such as a padded disk with a marked surface, that is shot at to test accuracy in rifle or archery practice.
- Something aimed or fired at.
- An object of criticism or attack.
- One to be influenced or changed by an action or event.
- A desired goal.
- A railroad signal that indicates the position of a switch by its color, position, and shape.
- The sliding sight on a surveyor’s leveling rod.
- A small, round shield.
- A structure in a television camera tube with a storage surface that is scanned by an electron beam to generate a signal output current similar to the charge-density pattern stored on the surface.
- Often used to modify another noun: a target group; a target market.
- To make a target of.
- To aim at or for.
- To establish as a target or goal.
- verb - to make a goal of
There are 6 letters in TARGET: A E G R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TARGET
To search all scrabble anagrams of TARGET, to go: TARGET?
Rearrange the letters in TARGET and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TARGET
5 letters out of TARGET
4 letters out of TARGET
3 letters out of TARGET
2 letters out of TARGET
Contextual use of TARGET
What's nearby TARGET
Lookup in Wiki for TARGET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TARGET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TARGET"