Is GREAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GREAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- adj - relatively large in size or number or extent
- adj - of major significance or importance
- adj - remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect
- adj - very good
- adj - uppercase
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- Very large in size.
- Larger in size than others of the same kind.
- Extensive in time or distance: a great delay.
- Remarkable or outstanding in magnitude, degree, or extent: a great crisis.
- Of outstanding significance or importance: a great work of art.
- Chief or principal: the great house on the estate.
- Superior in quality or character; noble: “For he was great, ere fortune made him so” (John Dryden).
- Powerful; influential: one of the great nations of the West.
- Eminent; distinguished: a great leader.
- Grand; aristocratic.
- Enthusiastic: a great lover of music.
- Very skillful: great at algebra.
- Being one generation removed from the relative specified.
- A division of most pipe organs, usually containing the most powerful ranks of pipes.
- Very well: got along great with the teacher.
- adv - of considerable size or quantity [adj LARGER, LARGEST] : LARGELY
- noun - a distinguished or outstanding person
There are 5 letters in GREAT: A E G R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GREAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GREAT, to go: GREAT?
Rearrange the letters in GREAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GREAT
What's nearby GREAT
Lookup in Wiki for GREAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GREAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GREAT"