Is GARTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GARTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a band (usually elastic) worn around the leg to hold up a stocking (or around the arm to hold up a sleeve)
- verb - fasten with or as if with a garter
- An elasticized band worn around the leg to hold up a stocking or sock.
- A suspender strap with a fastener attached to a girdle or belt to hold up a woman’s stocking.
- An elasticized band worn around the arm to keep the sleeve pushed up.
- The badge of the Order of the Garter.
- The order itself.
- Membership in the order.
- To fasten and hold with a garter.
- To put a garter on.
- verb - to fasten with an elastic band
There are 6 letters in GARTER: A E G R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GARTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GARTER, to go: GARTER?
Rearrange the letters in GARTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of GARTER
5 letters out of GARTER
4 letters out of GARTER
3 letters out of GARTER
2 letters out of GARTER
Contextual use of GARTER
What's nearby GARTER
Lookup in Wiki for GARTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GARTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GARTER"