Is GARROTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GARROTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instrument of execution for execution by strangulation
- verb - strangle with an iron collar
- A method of execution formerly practiced in Spain, in which a tightened iron collar is used to strangle or break the neck of a condemned person.
- The iron collar used for such an execution.
- Strangulation, especially in order to rob.
- A cord or wire used for strangling.
- To execute by garrote.
- To strangle in order to rob.
- verb - to execute by strangling
There are 7 letters in GARROTE: A E G O R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GARROTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GARROTE, to go: GARROTE?
Rearrange the letters in GARROTE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GARROTE
6 letters out of GARROTE
5 letters out of GARROTE
4 letters out of GARROTE
3 letters out of GARROTE
2 letters out of GARROTE
Contextual use of GARROTE
What's nearby GARROTE
Lookup in Wiki for GARROTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GARROTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GARROTE"