Is RATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit
- noun - amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis
- noun - the relative speed of progress or change
- noun - a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - be worthy of or have a certain rating
- verb - estimate the value of
- A quantity measured with respect to another measured quantity: a rate of speed of 60 miles an hour.
- A measure of a part with respect to a whole; a proportion: the mortality rate; a tax rate.
- The cost per unit of a commodity or service: postal rates.
- A charge or payment calculated in relation to a particular sum or quantity: interest rates.
- Level of quality.
- A locally assessed property tax.
- To calculate the value of; appraise.
- To place in a particular rank or grade.
- To regard or account: rated the movie excellent.
- To value for purposes of taxation.
- To set a rate for (goods to be shipped).
- To specify the performance limits of (a machine, for example): This fuse is rated at 50 amperes.
- To merit or deserve: people that rate special treatment.
- To be ranked in a particular class.
- To have status, importance, or influence.
- Whatever the case may be.
- At least.
- To berate.
- verb - to estimate the value of
There are 4 letters in RATE: A E R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RATE, to go: RATE?
Rearrange the letters in RATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RATE
What's nearby RATE
Lookup in Wiki for RATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RATE"