Is HEART valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEART in various dictionaries:
- noun - the locus of feelings and intuitions
- noun - the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs
- noun - the courage to carry on
- noun - an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - an inclination or tendency of a certain kind
- noun - a plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom
- noun - a firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal)
- noun - a positive feeling of liking
- noun - a playing card in the major suit that has one or more red hearts on it
- The chambered, muscular organ in vertebrates that pumps blood received from the veins into the arteries, thereby maintaining the flow of blood through the entire circulatory system.
- A similarly functioning structure in invertebrates.
- The area that is the approximate location of the heart in the body; the breast.
- The vital center and source of one’s being, emotions, and sensibilities.
- The repository of one’s deepest and sincerest feelings and beliefs: an appeal from the heart; a subject dear to her heart.
- The seat of the intellect or imagination: the worst atrocities the human heart could devise.
- Emotional constitution, basic disposition, or character: a man after my own heart.
- One’s prevailing mood or current inclination: We were light of heart.
- Capacity for sympathy or generosity; compassion: a leader who seems to have no heart.
- Love; affection: The child won my heart.
- Courage; resolution; fortitude: The soldiers lost heart and retreated.
- The firmness of will or the callousness required to carry out an unpleasant task or responsibility: hadn’t the heart to send them away without food.
- A person esteemed or admired as lovable, loyal, or courageous: a dear heart.
- The core of a plant, fruit, or vegetable: hearts of palm.
- The most important or essential part: get to the heart of the matter.
- A conventionalized two-lobed representation of the heart, usually colored red or pink.
- A red, heart-shaped figure on certain playing cards.
- A playing card with this figure.
- Often used to modify another noun: heart surgery; heart patients.
- With great willingness or pleasure.
- With the deepest feeling or devotion.
- verb - to give courage to
There are 5 letters in HEART: A E H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEART
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEART, to go: HEART?
Rearrange the letters in HEART and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEART
What's nearby HEART
Lookup in Wiki for HEART
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEART, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEART"