Is FATHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FATHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a male parent (also used as a term of address to your father)
- noun - the founder of a family
- noun - `Father' is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially the Roman Catholic Church or the Orthodox Catholic Church)
- noun - (Christianity) any of about 70 theologians in the period from the 2nd to the 7th century whose writing established and confirmed official church doctrine
- noun - a person who holds an important or distinguished position in some organization
- noun - God when considered as the first person in the Trinity
- noun - a person who founds or establishes some institution
- noun - the head of an organized crime family
- verb - make children
- A man who begets or raises or nurtures a child.
- A male parent of an animal.
- A male ancestor.
- A man who creates, originates, or founds something: Chaucer is considered the father of English poetry.
- An early form; a prototype.
- The first person of the Christian Trinity.
- An elderly or venerable man.
- A member of the senate in ancient Rome.
- One of the leading men, as of a city: the town fathers.
- A church father.
- A priest or clergyman in the Roman Catholic or Anglican churches.
- Used as a title and form of address with or without the clergyman’s name.
- To procreate (offspring) as the male parent.
- To act or serve as a father to (a child).
- To create, found, or originate.
- To acknowledge responsibility for.
- To attribute the paternity, creation, or origin of.
- To act or serve as a father.
- verb - to cause to exist
There are 6 letters in FATHER: A E F H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FATHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FATHER, to go: FATHER?
Rearrange the letters in FATHER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of FATHER
5 letters out of FATHER
4 letters out of FATHER
3 letters out of FATHER
2 letters out of FATHER
Contextual use of FATHER
What's nearby FATHER
Lookup in Wiki for FATHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FATHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FATHER"