Is THREAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THREAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- noun - any long object resembling a thin line
- noun - the connections that link the various parts of an event or argument together
- noun - the raised helical rib going around a screw
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - pass a thread through
- verb - remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string
- verb - pass through or into
- verb - thread on or as if on a string
- Fine cord of a fibrous material, such as cotton or flax, made of two or more filaments twisted together and used in needlework and the weaving of cloth.
- A piece of such cord.
- A thin strand, cord, or filament of natural or manufactured material.
- Something that suggests the fineness or thinness of such a strand, cord, or filament: a thread of smoke.
- Something that suggests the continuousness of such a strand, cord, or filament: lost the thread of his argument.
- To pass one end of a thread through the eye of (a needle, for example).
- To pass (something) through in the manner of a thread: thread the wire through the opening.
- To pass a tape or film into or through (a device): thread a film projector.
- To pass (a tape or film) into or through a device.
- To connect by running a thread through; string: thread beads.
- To make one’s way cautiously through: threading dark alleys.
- To make (one’s way) cautiously through something.
- To occur here and there throughout; pervade: “More than 90 geologic faults thread the Los Angeles area” (Science News).
- To machine a thread on (a screw, nut, or bolt).
- To make one’s way cautiously: threaded through the shoals and sandbars.
- To proceed by a winding course.
- To form a thread when dropped from a spoon, as boiling sugar syrup.
- verb - to pass a thread (a very slender cord) through
There are 6 letters in THREAD: A D E H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THREAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of THREAD, to go: THREAD?
Rearrange the letters in THREAD and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of THREAD
5 letters out of THREAD
4 letters out of THREAD
3 letters out of THREAD
2 letters out of THREAD
Contextual use of THREAD
What's nearby THREAD
Lookup in Wiki for THREAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THREAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THREAD"