Is BREADTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREADTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the capacity to understand a broad range of topics
- noun - the extent of something from side to side
- The measure or dimension from side to side; width.
- A piece usually produced in a standard width: a breadth of canvas.
- Wide range or scope: breadth of knowledge.
- Tolerance; broadmindedness: a jurist of great breadth and wisdom.
- An effect of unified, encompassing vision in an artistic composition.
- noun - extent from side to side
There are 7 letters in BREADTH: A B D E H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREADTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREADTH, to go: BREADTH?
Rearrange the letters in BREADTH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BREADTH
6 letters out of BREADTH
5 letters out of BREADTH
4 letters out of BREADTH
3 letters out of BREADTH
2 letters out of BREADTH
Contextual use of BREADTH
What's nearby BREADTH
Lookup in Wiki for BREADTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREADTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREADTH"