Is HEARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEARD in various dictionaries:
- verb - perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - receive a communication from someone
- verb - listen and pay attention
- adj - detected or perceived by the sense of hearing
- adj - to perceive by the ear [v HEARD, HEARING, HEARS] : HEARABLE
There are 5 letters in HEARD: A D E H R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEARD, to go: HEARD?
Rearrange the letters in HEARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEARD
What's nearby HEARD
Lookup in Wiki for HEARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEARD"