Is HERALD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HERALD in various dictionaries:
- noun - (formal) a person who announces important news
- noun - something that precedes and indicates the approach of something or someone
- verb - foreshadow or presage
- verb - praise vociferously
- verb - greet enthusiastically or joyfully
- A person who carries or proclaims important news; a messenger.
- One that gives a sign or indication of something to come; a harbinger: The crocus is a herald of spring.
- An official whose specialty is heraldry.
- An official formerly charged with making royal proclamations and bearing messages of state between sovereigns.
- An official who formerly made proclamations and conveyed challenges at a tournament.
- verb - to make known publicly or officially
There are 6 letters in HERALD: A D E H L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HERALD
To search all scrabble anagrams of HERALD, to go: HERALD?
Rearrange the letters in HERALD and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of HERALD
5 letters out of HERALD
4 letters out of HERALD
3 letters out of HERALD
2 letters out of HERALD
Contextual use of HERALD
What's nearby HERALD
Lookup in Wiki for HERALD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HERALD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HERALD"