Is HEADER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEADER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
- noun - horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window
- noun - brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- noun - a framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters
- noun - a machine that cuts the heads off grain and moves them into a wagon
- noun - (soccer) the act of hitting the ball with your head
- noun - a headlong jump (or fall)
- One that fits a head on an object.
- One that removes a head from an object, especially a machine that reaps the heads of grain and passes them into a wagon or receptacle.
- A pipe that serves as a central connection for two or more smaller pipes.
- A floor or roof beam placed between two long beams that supports the ends of the tailpieces.
- A brick laid across rather than parallel with a wall.
- A headlong dive or fall.
- A pass or shot made in soccer by heading the ball.
- Printed matter or information, such as a title, date, or page number, positioned in the top margin of a page and usually repeated throughout a document, especially a document composed on a word-processing system.
- A raised tank or hopper that maintains a constant pressure or supply to a system, especially the small tank that supplies water to a central heating system.
- noun - a grain harvester
There are 6 letters in HEADER: A D E E H R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADER
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEADER, to go: HEADER?
Rearrange the letters in HEADER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEADER
What's nearby HEADER
Lookup in Wiki for HEADER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEADER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEADER"