Is HARDEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HARDEN in various dictionaries:
- verb - become hard or harder
- verb - make hard or harder
- verb - harden by reheating and cooling in oil
- verb - make fit
- verb - cause to accept or become hardened to
- To make hard or harder.
- To enable to withstand physical or mental hardship.
- To make unfeeling, unsympathetic, or callous: “To love love and not its meaning hardens the heart in monstrous ways” (Archibald MacLeish).
- To make sharp, as in outline.
- To protect (nuclear weapons) by surrounding with earth or concrete.
- To become hard or harder.
- To rise and become stable.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to make resistant to hardship, especially through continued exposure”: was hardened to life on the frontier; is becoming acclimated to the tropical heat; was acclimatized by long hours to overwork; became seasoned to life in prison; toughened by experience and criticism.
- adj - firm and unyielding
There are 6 letters in HARDEN: A D E H N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HARDEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of HARDEN, to go: HARDEN?
Rearrange the letters in HARDEN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of HARDEN
5 letters out of HARDEN
4 letters out of HARDEN
3 letters out of HARDEN
2 letters out of HARDEN
Contextual use of HARDEN
What's nearby HARDEN
Lookup in Wiki for HARDEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HARDEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HARDEN"