Is TREAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a step in walking or running
- noun - the grooved surface of a pneumatic tire
- noun - the part (as of a wheel or shoe) that makes contact with the ground
- noun - structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
- verb - put down or press the foot, place the foot
- verb - tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- verb - crush as if by treading on
- verb - brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- verb - apply (the tread) to a tire
- verb - mate with
- To walk on, over, or along.
- To press beneath the feet; trample.
- To subdue harshly or cruelly; crush.
- To form by walking or trampling: tread a path.
- To execute by walking or dancing: tread a measure.
- To copulate with.
- To go on foot; walk.
- To set down the foot; step.
- To press, crush, or injure something by or as if by trampling.
- To copulate.
- The act, manner, or sound of treading.
- An instance of treading; a step.
- The upper horizontal part of a step in a staircase.
- The part of a wheel or tire that makes contact with the road or rails.
- The grooved face of a tire.
- The part of a shoe sole that touches the ground.
- To keep the head above water while in an upright position by pumping the legs.
- To expend effort but make little or no progress to achievement of a goal or an end.
- verb - to walk on, over, or along
There are 5 letters in TREAD: A D E R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREAD, to go: TREAD?
Rearrange the letters in TREAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TREAD
What's nearby TREAD
Lookup in Wiki for TREAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREAD"