Is ARDENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARDENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by intense emotion
- adj - characterized by strong enthusiasm
- adj - glowing or shining like fire
- Expressing or characterized by warmth of feeling; passionate: an ardent lover.
- Displaying or characterized by strong enthusiasm or devotion; fervent: “an impassioned age, so ardent and serious in its pursuit of art” (Walter Pater).
- Burning; fiery.
- Glowing; shining: ardent eyes.
- adv - characterized by intense emotion [adj] : ARDENTLY
There are 6 letters in ARDENT: A D E N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARDENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARDENT, to go: ARDENT?
Rearrange the letters in ARDENT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ARDENT
5 letters out of ARDENT
4 letters out of ARDENT
3 letters out of ARDENT
2 letters out of ARDENT
Contextual use of ARDENT
What's nearby ARDENT
Lookup in Wiki for ARDENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARDENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARDENT"