Is RENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- noun - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- verb - let for money
- verb - grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - tear or be torn violently
- Payment, usually of an amount fixed by contract, made by a tenant at specified intervals in return for the right to occupy or use the property of another.
- A similar payment made for the use of a facility, equipment, or service provided by another.
- The return derived from cultivated or improved land after deduction of all production costs.
- The revenue yielded by a piece of land in excess of that yielded by the poorest or least favorably located land under equal market conditions.
- To obtain occupancy or use of (another’s property) in return for regular payments.
- To be for rent: The cottage rents for $200 a month.
- An opening made by rending; a rip.
- A breach of relations between persons or groups; a rift.
- adj - to obtain temporary use of in return for compensation [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RENTABLE
There are 4 letters in RENT: E N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RENT, to go: RENT?
Rearrange the letters in RENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RENT
What's nearby RENT
Lookup in Wiki for RENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RENT"