Is TREND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a general direction in which something tends to move
- noun - general line of orientation
- noun - a general tendency to change (as of opinion)
- noun - the popular taste at a given time
- verb - turn sharply
- The general direction in which something tends to move.
- A general tendency or inclination.
- Current style; vogue: the latest trend in fashion.
- To extend, incline, or veer in a specified direction: The prevailing wind trends east-northeast.
- To show a general tendency; tend: “The gender gap was trending down” (James J.
- verb - to take a particular course
There are 5 letters in TREND: D E N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREND
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREND, to go: TREND?
Rearrange the letters in TREND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TREND
What's nearby TREND
Lookup in Wiki for TREND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREND"