Is DENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an appreciable consequence (especially a lessening)
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- verb - make a depression into
- A depression in a surface made by pressure or a blow: a dent in the side of a car.
- A significant, usually diminishing effect or impression: The loss put a dent in the team’s confidence.
- Meaningful progress; headway: at least made a dent in the work.
- verb - to make a depression in
There are 4 letters in DENT: D E N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DENT, to go: DENT?
Rearrange the letters in DENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DENT
What's nearby DENT
Lookup in Wiki for DENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DENT"