Is TEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - have care of or look after
- verb - manage or run
- To have a tendency: paint that tends toward bubbling and peeling over time.
- To be disposed or inclined: tends toward exaggeration.
- To move or extend in a certain direction: Our ship tended northward.
- To have the care of; watch over; look after: tend a child.
- To manage the activities and transactions of; run: tend bar; tend a store in the owner’s absence.
- To be an attendant or a servant.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to have the care or supervision of”: tended her plants; attending the sick; minded the furnace; ministering to flood victims; watched the house while the owners were away.
- verb - to be disposed or inclined
There are 4 letters in TEND: D E N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEND, to go: TEND?
Rearrange the letters in TEND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEND
What's nearby TEND
Lookup in Wiki for TEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEND"