Is TONED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TONED in various dictionaries:
- verb - utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- verb - vary the pitch of one's speech
- verb - change the color or tone of
- verb - change to a color image
- verb - give a healthy elasticity to
- adj - having or characterized or distinguished by tone or a specific tone
- adj - having or distinguished by a tone
- verb - to give a particular tone (a sound of definite pitch and vibration) to
There are 5 letters in TONED: D E N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TONED
To search all scrabble anagrams of TONED, to go: TONED?
Rearrange the letters in TONED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TONED
What's nearby TONED
Lookup in Wiki for TONED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TONED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TONED"