Is NOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sign of assent or salutation or command
- noun - the act of nodding the head
- verb - express or signify by nodding
- verb - lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- verb - let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- verb - sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
- verb - be almost asleep
- To lower and raise the head quickly, as in agreement or acknowledgment.
- To let the head fall forward when sleepy; doze momentarily: nodded off on the train.
- To be careless or momentarily inattentive as if sleepy; lapse: Even Homer nods.
- To sway, move up and down, or droop, as flowers in the wind.
- To lower and raise (the head) quickly in agreement or acknowledgment.
- To express by lowering and raising the head: He nodded his agreement.
- To summon, guide, or send by nodding the head: The chairperson nodded us into the room.
- A forward or up-and-down movement of the head, usually expressive of drowsiness or agreement: gave a nod of affirmation.
- An indication of approval or assent: The contestant got the nod from the judges.
- verb - to briefly lower the head forward
There are 3 letters in NOD: D N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOD, to go: NOD?
Rearrange the letters in NOD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOD
What's nearby NOD
Lookup in Wiki for NOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOD"