Is BOND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOND in various dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical force linking atoms
- noun - a certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted) that is issued by a government or corporation in order to raise money
- noun - a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest
- noun - (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
- noun - a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
- noun - a connection that fastens things together
- noun - a superior quality of strong durable white writing paper
- noun - United States civil rights leader who was elected to the legislature in Georgia but was barred from taking his seat because he opposed the Vietnam War (born 1940)
- noun - British secret operative 007 in novels by Ian Fleming
- noun - the property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - issue bonds on
- verb - bring together in a common cause or emotion
- Something, such as a fetter, cord, or band, that binds, ties, or fastens things together.
- Often bonds.
- A uniting force or tie; a link: the bonds of friendship, the familial bond.
- A binding agreement; a covenant.
- A duty, a promise, or another obligation by which one is bound.
- A substance or an agent that causes two or more objects or parts to cohere.
- The union or cohesion brought about by such a substance or agent.
- A chemical bond.
- An overlapping arrangement of bricks or other masonry components in a wall.
- A written and sealed obligation, especially one requiring payment of a stipulated amount of money on or before a given day.
- A sum of money paid as bail or surety.
- A bail bondsman.
- A certificate of debt issued by a government or corporation guaranteeing payment of the original investment plus interest by a specified future date.
- The condition of taxable goods being stored in a warehouse until the taxes or duties owed on them are paid.
- An insurance contract in which an agency guarantees payment to an employer in the event of unforeseen financial loss through the actions of an employee.
- Bond paper.
- To mortgage or place a guaranteed bond on.
- To furnish bond or surety for.
- To place (an employee, for example) under bond or guarantee.
- To join securely, as with glue or cement.
- To join (two or more individuals) in or as if in a nurturing relationship: “What bonded [the two men]—who spoke rarely and have little personal rapport—was patience and a conviction that uncontrolled inflation endangers... society” (Robert J.
- To lay (bricks, for example) in an overlapping pattern for solidity.
- To cohere with or as if with a bond.
- To form a close personal relationship.
- adj - to join together [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BONDABLE
There are 4 letters in BOND: B D N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOND
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOND, to go: BOND?
Rearrange the letters in BOND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOND
What's nearby BOND
Lookup in Wiki for BOND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOND"