Is BOUND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOUND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line determining the limits of an area
- noun - the line or plane indicating the limit or extent of something
- noun - the greatest possible degree of something
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- verb - move forward by leaps and bounds
- verb - form the boundary of
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - spring back
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - make fast
- verb - wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - provide with a binding
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - form a chemical bond with
- verb - cause to be constipated
- adj - confined by bonds
- adj - held with another element, substance or material in chemical or physical union
- adj - secured with a cover or binding
- adj - (usually followed by `to') governed by fate
- adj - covered or wrapped with a bandage
- adj - headed or intending to head in a certain direction
- adj - bound by an oath
- adj - bound by contract
- adj - confined in the bowels
- To leap forward or upward; spring.
- To progress by forward leaps or springs.
- A leap; a jump.
- A rebound; a bounce.
- Often bounds.
- To set a limit to; confine: a high wall that bounded the prison yard; lives that were bounded by poverty.
- To constitute the boundary or limit of: a city park that was bounded by busy streets.
- To border on another place, state, or country.
- Confined by bonds; tied: bound and gagged hostages.
- Being under legal or moral obligation: bound by my promise.
- Predetermined; certain: We’re bound to be late.
- Determined; resolved: She’s bound to be mayor.
- Headed or intending to head in a specified direction: commuters bound for home; a south-bound train.
- verb - to spring off the ground
There are 5 letters in BOUND: B D N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOUND
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOUND, to go: BOUND?
Rearrange the letters in BOUND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOUND
What's nearby BOUND
Lookup in Wiki for BOUND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOUND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOUND"