Is BUD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a partially opened flower
- noun - a swelling on a plant stem consisting of overlapping immature leaves or petals
- verb - develop buds
- verb - start to grow or develop
- A small protuberance on a stem or branch, sometimes enclosed in protective scales and containing an undeveloped shoot, leaf, or flower.
- The stage or condition of having buds: branches in full bud.
- An asexual reproductive structure, as in yeast or a hydra, that consists of an outgrowth capable of developing into a new individual.
- A small, rounded organic part, such as a taste bud, that resembles a plant bud.
- A person or thing that is not yet fully developed: the bud of a new idea.
- To put forth or produce buds: a plant that buds in early spring.
- To develop or grow from or as if from a bud: “listened sympathetically for a moment, a bemused smile budding forth” (Washington Post).
- To be in an undeveloped stage or condition.
- To reproduce asexually by forming a bud.
- To cause to put forth buds.
- To graft a bud onto (a plant).
- Friend; chum.
- verb - to put forth buds (undeveloped plant parts)
There are 3 letters in BUD: B D U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUD, to go: BUD?
Rearrange the letters in BUD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUD
What's nearby BUD
Lookup in Wiki for BUD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUD"