Is DUMB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUMB in various dictionaries:
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- adj - temporarily incapable of speaking
- adj - lacking the power of human speech
- adj - unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
- Lacking the power of speech.
- Incapable of using speech; mute.
- Temporarily speechless, as with shock or fear: I was dumb with disbelief.
- Unwilling to speak; taciturn.
- Not expressed or articulated in sounds or words: dumb resentment.
- Not self-propelling.
- Conspicuously unintelligent; stupid: dumb officials; a dumb decision.
- Unintentional; haphazard: dumb luck.
- Incapable of processing data: a dumb terminal.
- adv - incapable of speech [adj DUMBER, DUMBEST] : DUMBLY
- adv - making no sound or noise [adj -LENTER, -LENTEST] : SILENTLY
There are 4 letters in DUMB: B D M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUMB
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUMB, to go: DUMB?
Rearrange the letters in DUMB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUMB
What's nearby DUMB
Lookup in Wiki for DUMB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUMB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUMB"