Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if nod is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on nod.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer NOD has 1045 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word NOD is VALID in some board games. Check NOD in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of nod in various dictionaries:
noun - a sign of assent or salutation or command
noun - the act of nodding the head
verb - express or signify by nodding
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Land to which Cain fled|
|Signal at Sotheby's|
|O.K. sign, maybe|
|Wynken and Blynken's partner|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Wynken & Blynken's buddy|
|When it precedes "off", it means to fall asleep|
|In a poem by Eugene Field, Wynken, Blynken & this partner "sailed off in a wooden shoe"|
|After Abel's murder, Cain settled in this land east of Eden|
|Land to which Cain fled in the Bible|
|After killing Abel, Cain was banished to the sleepy-sounding land of this place, east of Eden|
|Jonathan Swift turned this Biblical "land" into a synonym for sleep|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|an act of nodding the head.|
|lower and raise one's head slightly and briefly, especially in greeting, assent, or understanding, or to give someone a signal.|
|let one's head fall forward when drowsy or asleep.|
|to let your head fall forward when you are beginning to sleep|
|to move the head down and then up again quickly, esp. to show agreement, approval, or greeting:|
|a movement up and down with the head:|
|to move your head down and then up, sometimes several times, especially to show agreement, approval, or greeting, or to show something by doing this:|
|a movement of the head down and then up again quickly:|
|let the head fall forward through drowsiness|
|sway gently back and forth, as is in a nodding motion|
|nod, Borsod-Abauj-Zemplen, HUNGARY|
|Nod, A1, FRANCE|
|Nod, MISSISSIPPI, UNITED STATES|
|Nod might refer to|
NOD, Nod, or |
* Nod (gesture), a head gesture
* Land of Nod, a place mentioned in the biblical book of Genesis
* Nod, a fictional character from the poem "Wynken, Blynken, and Nod"
* Nod factor (nodulation factor), signaling molecules produced by rhizobia during the initiation of nodules on the root of legumes
* Nation of Domination, a former stable in the World Wrestling Federation
* Network of Disclosure, a group of comic book dealers and collectors who have pledged to disclose any form of restoration or enhancement on a comic book transferred to another party through sale, trade or gift
* Night observation device or night vision device
* Night of Decadence, a campus party at Rice University in Houston, Texas, USA
* NOD mice (non-obese diabetic mice), a strain of mice genetically prone to develop diabetes
* NOD-like receptor, components of the innate immune system
* NOD32, a software antivirus application from ESET software
* Notice of default, a notice given to a borrower regarding failure