Is FOND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOND in various dictionaries:
- adj - having or displaying warmth or affection
- adj - extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent
- adj - (followed by `of' or `to') having a strong preference or liking for
- adj - absurd or silly because unlikely
- Having a strong liking, inclination, or affection: fond of ballet; fond of my nieces and nephews.
- Affectionate; tender: a fond embrace.
- Immoderately affectionate or indulgent; doting: fond grandparents who tended to spoil the child.
- Cherished; dear: my fondest hopes.
- Naively credulous or foolish.
- The background of a design in lace.
- adj - having an affection
- verb - to display affection
There are 4 letters in FOND: D F N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOND
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOND, to go: FOND?
Rearrange the letters in FOND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOND
What's nearby FOND
Lookup in Wiki for FOND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOND"