Is FOUND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOUND in various dictionaries:
- noun - food and lodging provided in addition to money
- verb - set up or found
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- verb - use as a basis for
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- verb - discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- verb - come upon after searching
- verb - establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- verb - come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- verb - perceive or be contemporaneous with
- verb - get something or somebody for a specific purpose
- verb - make a discovery, make a new finding
- verb - make a discovery
- verb - obtain through effort or management
- verb - decide on and make a declaration about
- verb - receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- verb - perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place
- verb - get or find back
- verb - succeed in reaching
- verb - accept and make use of one's personality, abilities, and situation
- adj - come upon unexpectedly or after searching
- To establish or set up, especially with provision for continuing existence: The college was founded in 1872.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to bring something into existence and set it in operation”: founded a colony; created a trust fund; establishing an advertising agency; instituted an annual ball to benefit the homeless; organizing the metal-trading division of a bank.
- To melt (metal) and pour into a mold.
- To make (objects) by pouring molten material into a mold.
There are 5 letters in FOUND: D F N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUND
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOUND, to go: FOUND?
Rearrange the letters in FOUND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOUND
What's nearby FOUND
Lookup in Wiki for FOUND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOUND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOUND"