Is NOTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a brief written record
- noun - a short personal letter
- noun - a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound
- noun - a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling
- noun - a characteristic emotional quality
- noun - a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- noun - a comment or instruction (usually added)
- noun - high status importance owing to marked superiority
- noun - a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
- verb - make mention of
- verb - notice or perceive
- verb - observe with care or pay close attention to
- verb - make a written note of
- A brief record, especially one written down to aid the memory: took notes during the lecture.
- A brief informal letter.
- A formal written diplomatic or official communication.
- A comment or an explanation, as on a passage in a text.
- A piece of paper currency.
- A certificate issued by a government or a bank and sometimes negotiable as money.
- A promissory note.
- A tone of definite pitch.
- A symbol for such a tone, indicating pitch by its position on the staff and duration by its shape.
- A key of an instrument, such as a piano.
- The characteristic vocal sound made by a songbird or other animal: the clear note of a cardinal.
- Importance; consequence: Nothing of note happened.
- Notice; observation: quietly took note of the scene.
- A song, melody, or tune.
- To observe carefully; notice.
- To make a note of; write down: noted the time of each arrival.
- To show; indicate: a reporter who is careful to note sources of information.
- To make mention of; remark: noted the lateness of their arrival.
- verb - to write down
There are 4 letters in NOTE: E N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOTE, to go: NOTE?
Rearrange the letters in NOTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOTE
What's nearby NOTE
Lookup in Wiki for NOTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOTE"