Is REND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REND in various dictionaries:
- verb - tear or be torn violently
- To tear or split apart or into pieces violently.
- To tear (one’s garments or hair) in anguish or rage.
- To tear away forcibly; wrest.
- To pull, split, or divide as if by tearing: “Chip was rent between the impulse to laugh wildly and a bitterness that threatened hot tears” (Louis Auchincloss).
- To pierce or disturb with sound: a scream rent the silence.
- To become torn or split; come apart.
- verb - to tear apart forcibly
There are 4 letters in REND: D E N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REND
To search all scrabble anagrams of REND, to go: REND?
Rearrange the letters in REND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REND
What's nearby REND
Lookup in Wiki for REND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REND"