Is DRONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen
- noun - an unchanging intonation
- noun - someone who takes more time than necessary
- noun - an aircraft without a pilot that is operated by remote control
- noun - a pipe of the bagpipe that is tuned to produce a single continuous tone
- verb - make a monotonous low dull sound
- verb - talk in a monotonous voice
- A male bee, especially a honeybee, that is characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey.
- An idle person who lives off others; a loafer.
- A pilotless aircraft operated by remote control.
- To make a continuous low dull humming sound: “Somewhere an electric fan droned without end” (William Styron).
- To speak in a monotonous tone: The lecturer droned on for hours.
- To utter in a monotonous low tone: “The mosquitoes droned their angry chant” (W.
- A continuous low humming or buzzing sound.
- Any of the pipes of a bagpipe tuned to produce a single tone.
- A single sustained tone.
- verb - to make a continuous low sound
There are 5 letters in DRONE: D E N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRONE, to go: DRONE?
Rearrange the letters in DRONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRONE
What's nearby DRONE
Lookup in Wiki for DRONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRONE"