Is ENTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENTER in various dictionaries:
- verb - to come or go into
- verb - become a participant
- verb - register formally as a participant or member
- verb - be or play a part of or in
- verb - make a record of
- verb - come on stage
- verb - take on duties or office
- verb - put or introduce into something
- verb - set out on (an enterprise or subject of study)
- To come or go into: The train entered the tunnel.
- To penetrate; pierce: The bullet entered the victim’s skull.
- To introduce; insert: She entered the probe into the patient’s artery.
- To become a participant, member, or part of; join: too old to enter the army; entered the discussion at a crucial moment.
- To gain admission to (a school, for example).
- To cause to become a participant, member, or part of; enroll: entered the children in private school; entered dahlias in a flower show.
- To embark on; begin: With Sputnik, the Soviet Union entered the space age.
- To make a beginning in; take up: entered medicine.
- To write or put in: We entered our names in the guest book; enters the data into the computer.
- To place formally on record; submit: enter a plea of innocence; enter a complaint.
- To go to or occupy in order to claim possession of (land).
- To report (a ship or cargo) to customs.
- To come or go in; make an entry: As the President entered, the band played “Hail to the Chief.
- To effect penetration.
- To become a member or participant.
- To participate in; take an active role or interest in: enter into politics; enter into negotiations.
- To become party to (a contract): The nations entered into a new agreement.
- To become a component of; form a part of: Financial matters entered into the discussion.
- To consider; investigate: The report entered into the effect of high interest rates on the market.
- To set out on; begin: We enter on a new era in our history.
- To begin considering; take up: After discussing the budget deficit, they entered on the problem of raising taxes.
- To take possession of: She entered upon the estate of her uncle.
- verb - to come or go into
There are 5 letters in ENTER: E E N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENTER, to go: ENTER?
Rearrange the letters in ENTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENTER
What's nearby ENTER
Lookup in Wiki for ENTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENTER"