Is RECENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - approximately the last 10,000 years
- adj - new
- adj - of the immediate past or just previous to the present time
- Of, belonging to, or occurring at a time immediately before the present.
- Of, belonging to, or denoting the Holocene Epoch.
- adv - of or pertaining to a time not long past [adj -CENTER, -CENTEST] : RECENTLY
There are 6 letters in RECENT: C E E N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECENT, to go: RECENT?
Rearrange the letters in RECENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RECENT
What's nearby RECENT
Lookup in Wiki for RECENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECENT"