Is ERECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ERECT in various dictionaries:
- verb - construct, build, or erect
- verb - cause to rise up
- adj - upright in position or posture
- adj - of sexual organs
- Being in a vertical, upright position: an erect lily stalk; an erect posture.
- Being in a stiff, rigid physiological condition.
- Wide-awake; alert.
- To construct by assembling: erect a skyscraper.
- To raise to a rigid or upright condition.
- To fix in an upright position.
- To set up; establish: erect a dynasty.
- To construct (a perpendicular, for example) from or on a given base.
There are 5 letters in ERECT: C E E R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ERECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ERECT, to go: ERECT?
Rearrange the letters in ERECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ERECT
What's nearby ERECT
Lookup in Wiki for ERECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ERECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ERECT"