Is RECITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECITE in various dictionaries:
- verb - recite in elocution
- verb - repeat aloud from memory
- verb - render verbally, "recite a poem"
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - specify individually
- To repeat or utter aloud (something rehearsed or memorized), especially before an audience.
- To relate in detail.
- To list or enumerate.
- To deliver a recitation.
- To repeat lessons prepared or memorized.
- verb - to declaim or say from memory
There are 6 letters in RECITE: C E E I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECITE, to go: RECITE?
Rearrange the letters in RECITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RECITE
What's nearby RECITE
Lookup in Wiki for RECITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECITE"