Is CITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- verb - make reference to
- verb - commend
- verb - refer to
- verb - repeat a passage from
- verb - refer to for illustration or proof
- verb - advance evidence for
- verb - call in an official matter, such as to attend court
- To quote as an authority or example.
- To mention or bring forward as support, illustration, or proof: cited several instances of insubordinate behavior.
- To commend officially for meritorious action in military service.
- To honor formally.
- To summon before a court of law.
- verb - to quote as an authority or example
There are 4 letters in CITE: C E I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CITE, to go: CITE?
Rearrange the letters in CITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CITE
What's nearby CITE
Lookup in Wiki for CITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CITE"