Is SECRET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SECRET in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that should remain hidden from others (especially information that is not to be passed on)
- noun - information known only to a special group
- noun - something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
- adj - not open or public
- adj - conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods
- adj - not openly made known
- adj - communicated covertly
- adj - not expressed
- adj - designed to elude detection
- adj - hidden from general view or use
- adj - (of information) given in confidence or in secret
- adj - indulging only covertly
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- adj - the next to highest level of official classification for documents
- Kept hidden from knowledge or view; concealed.
- Dependably discreet.
- Operating in a hidden or confidential manner: a secret agent.
- Not expressed; inward: their secret thoughts.
- Not frequented; secluded: wandered about the secret byways of Paris.
- Known or shared only by the initiated: secret rites.
- Beyond ordinary understanding; mysterious.
- Containing information, the unauthorized disclosure of which poses a grave threat to national security.
- Something kept hidden from others or known only to oneself or to a few.
- Something that remains beyond understanding or explanation; a mystery.
- These adjectives mean deliberately hidden from view or knowledge.
- adj - kept from knowledge or view
- noun - something kept from the knowledge of others
There are 6 letters in SECRET: C E E R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SECRET
To search all scrabble anagrams of SECRET, to go: SECRET?
Rearrange the letters in SECRET and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SECRET
5 letters out of SECRET
4 letters out of SECRET
3 letters out of SECRET
2 letters out of SECRET
Contextual use of SECRET
What's nearby SECRET
Lookup in Wiki for SECRET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SECRET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SECRET"