Is STEER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STEER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an indication of potential opportunity
- noun - castrated bull
- verb - direct the course
- verb - direct (oneself) somewhere
- verb - be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- To guide by means of a device such as a rudder, paddle, or wheel.
- To direct the course of.
- To maneuver (a person) into a place or course of action.
- To guide a vessel or vehicle.
- To follow or move in a set course.
- A piece of advice.
- A young ox, especially one castrated before sexual maturity and raised for beef.
- verb - to direct the course of
There are 5 letters in STEER: E E R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STEER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STEER, to go: STEER?
Rearrange the letters in STEER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STEER
What's nearby STEER
Lookup in Wiki for STEER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STEER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STEER"