Is METERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of METERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
- noun - any of various measuring instruments for measuring a quantity
- noun - (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
- noun - rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- verb - measure with a meter
- verb - stamp with a meter indicating the postage
- verb - to measure by mechanical means
There are 6 letters in METERS: E E M R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to METERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of METERS, to go: METERS?
Rearrange the letters in METERS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of METERS
5 letters out of METERS
4 letters out of METERS
3 letters out of METERS
2 letters out of METERS
Contextual use of METERS
What's nearby METERS
Lookup in Wiki for METERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of METERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: METERS"