Is STEAMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STEAMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a clam that is usually steamed in the shell
- noun - a cooking utensil that can be used to cook food by steaming it
- noun - a ship powered by one or more steam engines
- noun - an edible clam with thin oval-shaped shell found in coastal regions of the United States and Europe
- verb - travel by means of steam power
- A steamship.
- A vehicle, a machine, or an engine driven by steam.
- A container in which something is steamed.
- See soft-shell clam.
- verb - to travel by steamship
There are 7 letters in STEAMER: A E E M R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STEAMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STEAMER, to go: STEAMER?
Rearrange the letters in STEAMER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STEAMER
6 letters out of STEAMER
5 letters out of STEAMER
4 letters out of STEAMER
3 letters out of STEAMER
2 letters out of STEAMER
Contextual use of STEAMER
What's nearby STEAMER
Lookup in Wiki for STEAMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STEAMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STEAMER"