Is TERMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TERMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - status with respect to the relations between people or groups
- noun - the amount of money needed to purchase something
- noun - a word or expression used for some particular thing
- noun - a limited period of time
- noun - (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
- noun - any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial
- noun - one of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition
- noun - the end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent
- noun - (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar
- verb - name formally or designate with a term
- verb - to give a name to
There are 5 letters in TERMS: E M R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TERMS, to go: TERMS?
Rearrange the letters in TERMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TERMS
What's nearby TERMS
Lookup in Wiki for TERMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TERMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TERMS"