Is MASTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MASTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an artist of consummate skill
- noun - a person who has general authority over others
- noun - a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- noun - directs the work of others
- noun - presiding officer of a school
- noun - an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- noun - an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
- noun - someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
- noun - an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- noun - key that secures entrance everywhere
- verb - be or become completely proficient or skilled in
- verb - get on top of
- verb - have dominance or the power to defeat over
- verb - have a firm understanding or knowledge of
- adj - most important element
- One that has control over another or others.
- The owner of a slave or an animal.
- One who has control over or ownership of something: the master of a large tea plantation.
- The captain of a merchant ship.
- An employer.
- The man who serves as the head of a household.
- One who defeats another; a victor.
- One whose teachings or doctrines are accepted by followers.
- A male teacher, schoolmaster, or tutor.
- One who holds a master’s degree.
- An artist or a performer of great and exemplary skill.
- An old master.
- A worker qualified to teach apprentices and carry on the craft independently.
- An expert: a master of three languages.
- Used formerly as a title for a man holding a naval office ranking next below a lieutenant on a warship.
- Used as a title for a man who serves as the head or presiding officer of certain societies, clubs, orders, or institutions.
- Used as a title for any of various male law court officers.
- Used as a form of address for a man; mister.
- An original, especially an original audio recording, from which copies can be made.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a master.
- Principal or predominant: a master plot.
- Controlling all other parts of a mechanism: a master switch.
- Highly skilled or proficient: a master thief.
- Being an original from which copies are made.
- To act as or be the master of.
- To make oneself a master of: mastered the language in a year’s study.
- To overcome or defeat: He finally mastered his addiction to drugs.
- To reduce to subjugation; break or tame (an animal, for example).
- To produce a master audio recording for.
- To season or age (dyed goods).
- verb - to become skilled in
There are 6 letters in MASTER: A E M R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MASTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MASTER, to go: MASTER?
Rearrange the letters in MASTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MASTER
5 letters out of MASTER
4 letters out of MASTER
3 letters out of MASTER
2 letters out of MASTER
Contextual use of MASTER
What's nearby MASTER
Lookup in Wiki for MASTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MASTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MASTER"