Is ARMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - weapons considered collectively
- noun - the official symbols of a family, state, etc.
- noun - a human limb
- noun - any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- noun - any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- noun - the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- noun - a division of some larger or more complex organization
- noun - the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- verb - prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- verb - supply with arms
- verb - to supply with weapons
There are 4 letters in ARMS: A M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARMS, to go: ARMS?
Rearrange the letters in ARMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARMS
What's nearby ARMS
Lookup in Wiki for ARMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARMS"